kwatch wrote:
> Motto-mysql will add some methods to Mysql::Result class.
>
> * Mysql::Result#fetch_one_hash()  returns a hash.
> * Mysql::Result#fetch_one_array() returns an array.
> * Mysql::Result#fetch_one_object(klass) returns an instance of klass
> * Mysql::Result#fetch_all_hash() returns an array of hashes
> * Mysql::Result#fetch_all_array() returns an array of arrays
> * Mysql::Result#fetch_all_object(klass) returns an array of instances

In English, the all* methods should pluralize their nouns...
fetch_all_hashes
fetch_all_arrays
fetch_all_objects
...or perhaps...
fetch_every_hash
fetch_every_array
fetch_every_object

I'm not sure I understand what these methods, do, though. If they
select only items of the described class, I would probably go with:
fetch_hashes
fetch_arrays
fetch_objects

However, if they take an existing results set and interpret the
entries as the described class, I would probably suggest instead:
fetch_as_hashes
fetch_as_arrays
fetch_as_objects

I hope that helps.