Hi,
I'm wondering what method names are appropriate for my library.
Could you give me advices?

Background:
I'm developping Motto-mysql library (not released yet).
http://github.com/kwatch/motto-mysql/tree/master
This library will improve Mysql/Ruby driver.

Motto-mysql will add some methods to Mysql::Result class.

* Mysql::Result#fetch_one_hash()  returns a hash.
* Mysql::Result#fetch_one_array() returns an array.
* Mysql::Result#fetch_one_object(klass) returns an instance of klass
* Mysql::Result#fetch_all_hash() returns an array of hashes
* Mysql::Result#fetch_all_array() returns an array of arrays
* Mysql::Result#fetch_all_object(klass) returns an array of instances

# These methods convert data into proper type (Integer, Boolean, etc)
# while Mysql::Result#fetch() returns all data as String.
# For example, they return 3.14 while Mysql::Result#fetch() returns
"3.14".

But I'm not sure these method names are appropriate and correct in
English.
Could you propose me if you have better names?

--
regards,
makoto kuwata