In message "[ruby-talk:00314] Arity features for Proc object?"
    on 99/05/17,  Pros Yeboah <yeboah / tu-harburg.de> writes:

|Would it be possible to add arity feature to the Proc object.
|So that one could easily determine  the required args  for a user passed
|Proc in a function.

Hmm, what is ARITY?  Does somebody know that word in Japanese??

Is it the feature to determin whether a proc requires arguments?  Or
the feature to retrieve the argument information (number, names,
type)?

I think the former is possible, the latter is ... I don't know.  I'm
sure the latter is very hard even if possible.

                                                matz.