On Sep 14, 6:43=A0pm, scott <scot... / gmail.com> wrote:
> i added --spec format to the bottom of my spec.opts so it looks like
> this
> --colour
> --format progress
> --loadby mtime
> --reverse
> --spec format

spec --help:

Builtin formats for examples:
progress|p               : Text progress
profile|o                : Text progress with profiling of 10 slowest
examples
specdoc|s                : Example doc as text
html|h                   : A nice HTML report

so you need to change --format to: specdoc (and remove the --spec one)

> i'm not sure if this is what you meant. i did a quick search on google
> for some documentation on this file but didn't find anything.
> anyway, now i am not getting the segmentation fault but "0 examples, 0
> failures" so i think i'm doing something wrong.

You're not getting segfault because your code is not being executed :-

Change the spec.opts options again and let us know :-)

Regards,
--
Luis Lavena