Hassan Schroeder wrote:
> On Sat, Sep 13, 2008 at 2:54 PM, Li Chen <chen_li3 / yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> But why can't I  see frameset and frame tags in the source view?
>
> Actually, I take it back -- it's using an iframe and a lot of
> JavaScript.
>
> But you should see all that using `view source` of any browser.

Part of the source view looks like the following

<iframe id="classic_ifrm" name="classic_ifrm"
src="http://dictionary2.classic.reference.com/wordoftheday/archive/"
         style="height:0px;"
            scrolling="no" frameBorder="0" width="103%"
onload="iframeOnLoad();" ></iframe>

The link in "src" is actually the one I am interested in.
If I paste the value for src attribute into the IE browser I can go to a
new page which is familiar/(regular one) to me. And I have no problem to
extract the information I want.

Thank you very much,

Li