Hi,

I'm reposting this from comp.lang.python in case any Ruby mathematicians or
physicists might be interested in this.

(Incidentally I've previously encountered the remarkable work of Hestenes
and had the good fortune to meet him some years ago, but unfortunately I
never had time to pursue, let alone master, his great work.)

Conrad

"Tom Loredo" <loredo / spacenet.tn.cornell.edu> wrote in message
news:393587D8.A2953ED3 / spacenet.tn.cornell.edu...
> Robert Kern wrote:
>
> > I've been meaning to wrap the XMU library
> > (http://www.perwass.de/Programs/XMULib/xmulib.html) by Christian Perwass
> > that implements a C++ class heirarchy for Clifford Algebras.
> >
> > Or I might simply re-implement the same ideas in pure Python.
>
> Along these lines, there is a MAPLE package that the Cambridge GA group
> has been using:
>
> http://www.mrao.cam.ac.uk/~clifford/software/GA/
>
> For those evesdropping on this thread---this is probably some of the
> prettiest math you will ever see.  Check out the links already provided,
> esp. the stuff by Hestenes and the Cambridge group (Gull, Lasenby,
Doran...).