From: David A. Black [mailto:dblack / rubypal.com]=20
>> e =3D [1,2,3].select{|n| n>1},{|x| x*10}
> =3D>[20,30]
>
> meaning, do a (re)map if a second code block is passed
>That comes up periodically.... It never appealed to me; I guess I
>think of it like a method having two argument lists. Besides, how

indeed. and i think we agree to disagree there.
i prefer that code blocks be generics and be passed like normal =
arguments. ergo, they will now be explicitly defined in def. less  =
invisible ink? ;)

>would you distinguish it from a hash literal? :-)

strengthen the parser. currently, since a code block come last, then the =
rest should be code blocks, if any. also, if a token arg sequence of =
"{|" is caught, then that should start a code block. meaning {||} is =
always a code block.

kind regards -botp