------art_140687_17891739.1221074825105

Hello all!

We are excited to announce that registration for RubyConf 2008 is now open!
RubyConf will be held November 6-8 in Orlando, FL this year.  We have a
killer program including all sorts of diverse topics (music, hardware,
server automation, web development).  We're also featuring a track of Ruby
implementations in which we'll hear from the implementors of each of the
major Ruby implementations now in development.

You can see the schedule here: http://rubyconf.org/talks

You can register at https://www.regonline.com/rubyconf2008.  Also, you'll
want to make a reservation with the hotel at
http://www.omnihotels.com/FindAHotel/OrlandoChampionsGate/MeetingFacilities/RubyConference2008.aspx.
Note that you may see a $16/day charge associated with the registration, but
that will not actually be charged.  We had a glitch with the hotel
registration site which we cleared up this morning.

Registration has already started (I accidentally leaked it on Twitter) and
is moving along at a fast pace, so don't wait too long.

Seeya in Orlando!

Thanks,
Chad Fowler, David Black, and Rich Kilmer
for Ruby Central, Inc. (http://rubyconf.org)

------art_140687_17891739.1221074825105--