On Sep 5, 6:20    䮮
> I want to choose a script to develop a GUI program. I want to know more
> about Ruby on GUI development, including its performance, function
> capability, etc. Does anyone give me a brief introduction on this?
> --

It won't work for linux users, but I am interested in macruby--an ruby/
Obj-C combination. That should allow ruby users to use ruby style with
Apple's extensive GUI object library. That will be nice. It is
unlikely any of the current GUI programming systems out now will be
able to compete with it (on the mac platform).
Tim