unknown wrote:
> If 'task' became 'multitask', Rake would run all your tasks at once --
> all at the same time.  That's probably not what you want :)
>
> [...] It's a math problem.
> 'multitask' stomps it all to pieces, having the power to declare 2 + 5
> = 8 if it so chooses.

I'm not quite sure what you are saying here, but if you are trying to
imply that multitask does not honor dependencies in ordering, you are
incorrect.  If there is dependency declared, then a task won't run until
all of its dependencies have finished.

That being said, there is a known bug in multitask where failures in
dependencies are not properly transmitted to all dependent tasks.  But I
don't think you were refering to that.

-- Jim Weirich