Dave:
> Then, we have two 'personalities', which are actually just modules.
>    include ZeroTrunc
or
>    include SchemeTrunc

> btw. Andy tells me that this is horrible.

I would have thought this is a good compromise! Even more I like this kind
of thing as a design pattern when there's need for multiple different
program wide functionalities with same interface and we want to use the one
by default.

Now, if only we could alias 'use' for 'include' by default. And send some
parameters for the initialization. Even if 'use' is more like the perl
equivalent it sounds much better to me:

  use ZeroTrunc
  use CoffeeMachine

So I'm very interested in to hear why 'this is horrible' :).

	- Aleksi