Mathieu Bouchard wrote:

 >>But because I'm generating the code from a large schema, which I don't
 >>want to read in each time I want to use the generated lib (takes a
 >>while), I stay with writing the lib to a file.
 >>
 > (btw, a schema is a specification for a kind of documents;

Exactly. (What made you think I doubt that?)

 > it's not the
 > documents themselves.)

Schemas are documents, and can be instances of another schema.

More exactly: One axis:
Schemas are documents that specify a set of constraints for a class of
documents. Instances can be validated against their schema. If a schema
for this class of schemas exists, the schema is an instance itself. (etc.)

Tobi

--
http://www.pinkjuice.com/

--