hello

I develop an application under linux that works very well, but I would
like to have windows users can use it too.

so I installed the "one click install" under NT (it's 1.6 version with
cygwin/i386)
but the application crash in  some cases with the tk library (seg
faults)

 - when I close the window with the "x" button
 - when I try to display a window into a canvas
 - whith some fonts (_utf8)

what can I do for that ? I think it would be great if ruby/tk apps could
be used by windows users too.

PS:
 tk question: can I keep user from closing a window with the 'x' button
?
  ( the bind callback is called *after* the window is closed )

friendly,
jf

/ La vie, c'est ce qui arrive quand on a \
\ d'autres projets. - John Lennon -      /
        \   ^__^
                ||----w |
                ||     ||