On Thu, Aug 28, 2008 at 8:03 PM, Lex Williams <etaern / yahoo.com> wrote:

> but,what if I don't want the end-user to be able to see the source code
> of the script ?

You might try to obscure the code, but it will be still available in
the Application Data folder of the user. I don't believe much in
obfuscation.
Another way would be to develop in JRuby and compile it. I am not sure
if there will be class files or rb files(Anyone else?)
I just got started with JRuby and Swing with Monkeybars[1] and Rawr.
You can find some great screencasts on their site.

[1] http://monkeybars.rubyforge.org/