On Aug 28, 4:45=A0pm, Anthony Pearson <a... / serialtactics.com> wrote:
> Actually google calander has a ruby plugin/api located herehttp://googlec=
alendar.rubyforge.org/plugins/doc/

> If that's not your flavor you can start with hpricot's documentation
> on xpaths herehttp://code.whytheluckystiff.net/hpricot/wiki/SupportedXpat=
hExpressions

> On Thu, Aug 28, 2008 at 9:55 AM, Mark <markjtur... / gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Aug 28, 3:47 pm, Anthony Pearson <a... / serialtactics.com> wrote:
> >> hpricot isn't quite friendly with namespaces from what I have tried
> >> before (unsure about the current version). Did you tried doing a full
> >> xpath query?
>
> >> @

> > Hi Anthony, I haven't I must admit, unfortunately I'm not really
> > familiar with xpath and I don't know how to find the tag I need with
> > it, if anybody knows how to do that I'd be very grateful for some
> > pointers!
>
> > Thanks,
>
> > Mark

Thanks Anthony, unfortunately there are no examples of what I need to
do and it appears the colon has another meaning in xpath queries.

Thanks for the link to the ruby plugin, I'll have to look into that
further.

I'm still very much open to suggestions of how to do it the original
way, however.