Hello.. My company recently changed to a new proxy server and now my gem
update commands aren't working. Doing a gem update gives me:

Updating installed gems
ERROR:  While executing gem ... (Zlib::BufError)
    buffer error

I searched and found the rubysspi gem
(http://rubyforge.org/projects/rubysspi/
). I installed it and configured as per the directions and set my
http_proxy environment var:

set http_proxy=http://192.168.4.3:3128

(I also edited the gem.bat command to automatically include the library
-rspa)

But now I get:

Updating installed gems
ERROR:  While executing gem ... (Gem::RemoteFetcher::FetchError)
    bad response Proxy Authentication Required 407
(http://gems.rubyforge.org/la
test_specs.4.8)

I'm not sure what the problem is or what to do to fix! Justin Bailey you
out there?

Thanks!