n> I may misunderstand, but is this only with C extension?  It's
n> exactly impossible to break $SAFE without C, however, the
n> conflict can occur with Ruby script?

 Well, this is at least the case for all my extensions because when I call
 rb_class_define() I *always* expect to have a new class and I don't want
 to retrieve an old class, possibly created by another extension.

 All my extensions, actually, first check if the constant is defined
  * if it's not defined it continue
  * else it stop with an error message (rb_eNameError)

>> If someone use plruby with ruby >= 1.6.6, it's best to load the new
>> version (0.2.5) because it can exist a security problem. Sorry.

n> 0.2.5 may fail with autoload?

 Can you give me an example ? Actually autoload begin with

     rb_secure(4);

 and because I've $SAFE >= 4 this must not be a problem.

Guy Decoux