Hi Michael,

> I would like to announce a new project I recently started that allows me
> to create a user interface (GUI) in Ruby and run it on more than one
> platform.  Currently, I plan to support mswin32, Tk, and html.  I have
> portions of the code working for all three platforms.  It should be
> fairly easy to add new platforms (I call them widget bindings).

   GUI projects gotta have screen-shots to motivate visitors. Especially
good for this project would be one small form shown on each platform. As an
example, PythonCard has
http://pythoncard.sourceforge.net/samples2.html
   whch displays screen-shots of quite a few demonstrations including some
which are shown on both Windows and GTK+/X/Linux.

   The anygui project (another Python thing) has
http://anygui.sourceforge.net/screenshots.php

   Neil