------art_26242_24501705.1219424836888

Hi Rubiceros,

I have  built an mail delivery system using Action Mailer, it works without
rails. I would like to use erb template with it but I'm having problem
defining view path for it. I got this:

*Unprocessed view path found: nil.  Set your view paths with
#append_view_path, #prepend_view_path, or #view_paths
c:/ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/actionpack-2.1.0/lib/action_view/template_finder.rb:173:in
`check_view_paths'*

Also, I would like to add aweson_mail to it, but I didn't get response from
imedo devellopers about a version without rails.

So, I have two question:

1. Does anyone know how define the view path in order to use erb templates
without rails?
2. Anyone know somebody from Imedo in order to get info. about aweson_mail?

Thanks

--
Pablo Q.

------art_26242_24501705.1219424836888--