http://dev.rubycentral.com/ref/ref_c_string.html

contains few errors.

1) The name in the index on the page for % is correct while it's erroneous
on the "main" page (\%).
2) The index entry and name on description for * and + contain some trash
(while the links work well).

Other points:
- The main page writes []-operators as ::[ ]. If it's ok, maybe '::' should
be part of the name and link, otherwise, maybe '::' should be removed from
the text part. Oh now I got it. You mark "class methodhood" with ::. Ok,
great! So how about changing the inpage index to use same notation.

- Could you kindly remove ' ' from the end of each entry at HTML code
(or change it to '&sp;' or something) so that I don't have to buy a new
38-inch monitor to fit everything on the page.   forces my browser to
make virtual page wider than my window and that forces me to scroll. I don't
like to be forced :).

- Inpage index could lose   too.

- While ok in Ruby the inpage index could lose the last comma. It gives you
feeling there's one more entry in the index. Or even better, lose the commas
entirely as in main index. It's clearer.

- Trimming few examples in to to rows like:

  a = [ "a", "b", "c", "d" ] ##### cut here and place the result on next row
    -> -:2: warning: Array\#filter is deprecated; use Array\#collect!
  a.filter {|x| x + "!" }

doesn't require really wide screen.

Am I doing work for myself here? I mean will this reference be included to
the book? :)

	- Aleksi