------art_11468_31024354.1219249431592

I think that we must use a kind of artificial animal, like dogs. I mean, an
animal made by human beings because Ruby is for me like the first
programming language that actually speaks like human and has an human
behavior (able to says stuff in different ways).

--
Pablo Q.

------art_11468_31024354.1219249431592--