> > Is there something special that one has to do in JRuby to find gems ?
>
> PATH doesn't have any effect on gems, but GEM_HOME and GEM_PATH do. Do
> you by chance have either of those set in your environment?
>
> /Nick

Dear Nick,

thank you for responding. Actually, I didn't set GEM_HOME or GEM_PATH.
Before I do, can you tell me whether setting these for JRuby gems will interfere
with gems for MRI ?
The profligacy gem is the first jruby gem I have installed, but I have quite
a few MRI gems installed, which could be found without problems so far.

Thank you,

Best regards,

Axel
--
GMX Kostenlose Spiele: Einfach online spielen und Spahaben mit Pastry Passion!