At 11:06 PM 1/14/2002 +0900, Erik BéČfors wrote:
>I really want to help to make this thing a reality.  Is there work
>done?  If not should we start getting a mailinglist or something up?

If you do, please pop me a note so I can get on. (I'm a bit dodgy with
mailinglist mail at times)

>Starting to implement a few of the classes in parrot seams like an easy
>job for example.

Sure. We just had a class checked in explicitly for instructional purposes,
and there should be a tutorial article up on perl.com in the next few days.

Probably the biggest single place where trouble'll come in is in assignment:

    a = b;

means something rather different in perl than it does in python and ruby.

					Dan

dan / sidhe.org                         have teddy bears and even
                                      teddy bears get drunk