Dear sirs,

I am planning a simple geometry generation library. XYZ points, primitive
geometry such as triangles and guides that can generate more geometry.

I feel somehow retarted, as usual, so I hope to hear some wise words of
advice.

So, suppose I would want to use the following syntax to command the
little XYZ -points into geometric arrangements of beauty and elegance,
especially the 'along' -bit, where starcircle is defined:

#generates a star by combining two triangles
astar = Guide.polygon((Symbol.triangle(99) + Symbol.triangle(99).rotate
(180))

#generates a circle with stars replacing the points on the circumference
n_int = 20
radius_int = 500
starcircle = Symbol.with_polygon(astar.polygon).along(Symbol.circle
(n_int, radius_int)))
Pic = starcircle.render("svg")
#etc ...

1. How would one manage the generation of starcircle? Store the star
("astar") passed as argument in with_polygon in a Guide-instance and
refer to it once "along"-method is called.

Am I doing this wrong? Is this just artistic nonsens? Should it read, in
a boring CS major style:
starcircle = Symbol.generate_with_guide(astar, Symbol.circle)

2. How to achieve the '+' operation for symbols? For example symbol4 +
somesymbol would join the geometry of the latter into the former. Or
perhaps return a new symbol with combined geometry. How is that handled
for adding number-objects?

I am hoping to achieve as flexible and robust syntax as possible, suited
for adventurous artist types who might try things your average engineer
would think were "wrong".