On Fri, Aug 8, 2008 at 11:37 PM, M. Edward (Ed) Borasky
<znmeb / cesmail.net> wrote:
> On Sat, 2008-08-09 at 03:06 +0900, Kyle Schmitt wrote:
>> Scite
>> When NetBeans is to slow to load, or I'm doing a one off, or a just a
>> quick edit, I say Scite.
>> It's got good text highlighting
>> It's got code folding
>> It has other features, but I don't care about them.
>> Still, it's X only, and you don't always have X, so..
> Scite used to run on Windows -- did that change?
For some reason, I thought that SCiTe only ran on windows, until I
went to download it for a co-worker who needed a better text editor
with syntax highlighting on his windows box, and saw some *nix build
instructions and stuff.

Pretty easy build, runs great in X :)

--Kyle