On Mon, Jan 14, 2002 at 07:28:18AM +0900, Sean Russell wrote:
> I'm having a devil of a time getting rpkg installed.  Perhaps I'm being
> thick, but is this something I'm going to have to install by hand?  Not
> that that would be a problem, but considering this is an installation
> package itself, I keep expecting to find an automated installation
> mechanism for it.

LOL, you're absolute right, a hard installation for a program that
wants to make installations simpler is no good introduction.

I've just uploaded a new version with installation via install.rb
among other things.

Find it at http://practicaltux.sourceforge.net/rpkg-0.2.tar.gz, and
sorry for the inconvenience.  (See also next message)

Massimiliano