On Sun, 13 Jan 2002 00:53:02 GMT, Tim Hammerquist <tim / vegeta.ath.cx>
wrote:

>I decline to comment, however, on Ruby's destiny. Industry
>preferences (outside of Redmond) often seem to be based less on Good
>and Evil/Right and Wrong, and more on industry whim.

I can't argue with that.  I like both Ruby and Python but which
"flourishes" may have more to do with how easy each language
makes it to grab and use already-implemented Perl modules
than the inherent niceties of the language. :)

Mike

--

"I don't want to belong to any club that would have me as a member."
    -- Groucho Marx