Hi everyone,

So I have a small problem.  I need to create a mock up of a Watir test
against a site that uses both javascript drop down menus as well as CSS
based drop down menus.  I am unable to figure out how to get Watir to
access the menus.  As an aside, I will also eventually need to figure
out how to have Watir fire off javascript actions on a page on command
if that is even possible.  If anyone has any examples of this or knows
of a place where I can go to find some examples, that would be great.
Google has been of surprisingly little use on the matter.

Thanks for the help,

Chad