On Aug 5, 2008, at 3:18 AM, Phlip wrote:

> Maybe a parallel here is Steve Job's ability to indoctrinate huge =20
> crowds of technocrats into his cult. When I am forced to use a Mac...

I wanted to stay out of this, but you are just spreading too much FUD =20=

for me to let it go=85

> - I never know what the Home or End keys will do next

If they are using the normal Cocoa bindings they go to the beginning =20
and end of the document respectively.  It's not Apple's fault if =20
application authors go out of there way to change that.

> - then I must click twice on a window to use it

I have no idea what this means, but it's definitely not universally =20
true.

> - Alt-Tab can show but can't raise minimized applications

Those are not applications, they are windows.  You are assuming the =20
application model used on another platform is the same one used on a =20
Mac. You are wrong.

James Edward Gray II=