--Sig_/FqiwkWRloEAQhPxbr7yTLuy

Hello,

Tom Cloyd <tomcloyd / comcast.net> wrote:
> I love secret knowledge, but only when I'm in on the secret. I simply
> cannot imagine how I might have know this in advance.

hm, a missing header file can mostly be compensated by installing the sources/header files of the underlying library. this seems kind of logical to me. and those header packages are normally called "libXXX-dev" on debian. so this isn't really a secret. just do a "apt-cache search libsqlite | grep dev" and install the resulting packages.

Greetings,
Niklas