--Sig_/FqiwkWRloEAQhPxbr7yTLuy

Hello,

Tom Cloyd <tomcloyd / comcast.net> wrote:
> I love secret knowledge, but only when I'm in on the secret. I simply=20
> cannot imagine how I might have know this in advance.

hm, a missing header file can mostly be compensated by installing the sourc=
es/header files of the underlying library. this seems kind of logical to me=
. and those header packages are normally called "libXXX-dev" on debian. so =
this isn't really a secret. just do a "apt-cache search libsqlite | grep de=
v" and install the resulting packages.

Greetings,
Niklas