On Mon, 2008-08-04 at 09:24 +0900, James Britt wrote:
> Richard Kilmer wrote:
> > Ruby Central is pleased to announce that we are accepting
> > talk proposals for the 2008 RubyConf to be held in Orlando
> > Florida November 6-8 (Thursday - Saturday).
>
> So the cycling of east coast, west coast, and middle-state location is
> no longer?
>
> Too bad if true.

Yes ... I was hoping for Seattle again. I probably won't be going in any
case, since I'm going to be giving a paper at the Computer Measurement
Group conference in December in Las Vegas, and riding *two* airplanes to
*two* resorts in a space of a month doesn't appeal to me. :)

But I'm curious ... why Orlando? Is there a big Ruby brigade there? I
hear the rodents there are *huge*. ;)
--
M. Edward (Ed) Borasky
ruby-perspectives.blogspot.com

"A mathematician is a machine for turning coffee into theorems." --
Alfrd Rnyi via Paul Erds