------art_18542_25399840.1217700801697

It's been a while but it feels good to be back.

I have a quick question for the group:

Given the following:

content
      ["something special a", "ok cool a", "tahsnk a"],
      ["something specccccccccial a", "ok cooooool a", "tahsnk a"]
]
content.each {|i|
       puts i.join("\t")
}
#something special a     ok cool a       tahsnk a
#something specccccccccial a     ok cooooool a   tahsnk a

I would like to print this out as such:
something special a                     ok cool a            tahsnk a
something specccccccccial a     ok cooooool a   tahsnk a

I remember seeing a module or example like this somewhere.. Any ideas? I was
thinking it was pretty print at first but after looking, I guess not?

------art_18542_25399840.1217700801697--