Hi all,

We're thinking about putting a one-day Ruby event in London, later
this year. We want to try putting together an event, but organise it a
bit differently to regular conferences. In a nutshell:

  * It should be cheap enough that you can pay for it from your own
pocket without feeling bad
  * It should be organised completely transparently, with the
attendees deciding who'd talk and having a pretty good idea what
they're going to cover
  * Any presentations should be relevant to the attendees, not self-
indulgent war stories or anecdotes with little value beyond a vaguely
warm fuzzy feeling.

Will it work? Who knows. To a large extent, it's entirely up to you.

But before we get into any of that, we'd like to know if it's
something you'd be interested in. Please visit http://rubymanor.org
and let us know.

Thanks!

James Adam