hi Phlip,

thank you for the hint. I did it already, but I was wondering if there
is some hidden option that did it for me.

Is my assumption correct that the class not documentated very good?
After googling for some time I only found something that appeared to
be outdated. That why I eventually posted my question here.

Is using libxml the right thing to do to, or are there smarter alternatives?

thanks, Ruud