Dave Thomas <Dave / PragmaticProgrammer.com> wrote:

> I've changed to look of the RDoc output - it uses less space. See what
> you think:
>
> http://rdoc.sourceforge.net/doc/index.html

Yes, this new look and feel seems nice and clean!

> This is now on the features-request list at SourceForge.
>
> http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?atid=432187&group_id=42128&func=browse

I see some new requests related to hyperlinking within Simple Markup.
I'd like to second the idea of being able to link to an external URL
or to embed an image in the document.

I'd also recommend that all headers (=, ==, etc.) be the target of
internal hyper-links.  For example, I made a longer Simple Markup
document and have code that inserts a hyperlinked table of contents at
the beginning of the document.

I'd also like to see a convention something like "any line starting
with '---' becomes a horizontal rule".

Jim