On Wed, Jul 23, 2008 at 1:47 PM, Shadowfirebird
<shadowfirebird / gmail.com> wrote:
> *Is* there any executable code in my two example programs, other than
> the "require"s?

The code you posted here works as is. Nowhere is the reference to Two
executed *in the code you posted*. If I execute your code *as you
posted it here*, it doesn't raise the exception, it only gives some
warnings about redefining methods. Note that he error message you
posted refers to a reference to the constant Two in line 4, but in the
code *you posted here*, the only reference is on line 3. So I can only
assume that the error you get is caused by some code you have cut out
before you posted. Something needed to call one.testone, but it is not
*in the code you posted*. You *must* have had executable code when you
got that error.

Peter