Hello all,

I am an unexperienced programer, and though things like why's guide
and other tutorials do a good job of explaining syntax, I am trying to
develop experience in making real projects. I have tried to do the
ruby quizzes, but they are a bit too hard; I don't yet have a great
feel for the best way to approach problems, and so I ended up having
to consult how other people solved the quizzes to get over stuck points.

Are there simpler exercises out there that would be good for a noob
like me, or do you think that reading code for a while might do better
for familiarizing me with technique?