On Sun, Jul 20, 2008 at 7:59 PM, Phlip <phlip2005 / gmail.com> wrote:
>> Did you expect your program to do anything after printing "rescued !!!" ?
>
> Assuming you are addressing a senior enjinere, not a neophyte, yes I could
> tell the difference between an interrupt and the rest of my program running.
> It has major side-effects; I stuck the sample code at the top of my current
> project.
Philip you said that it was so, by confirming an output that indicated
the contrary. As a hopeless formalist I trusted the output more than
what you were writing in informal language, my error, I suppose.
BTW Philip you should never assume, you know why of course ;).

Cheers
Robert

--
http://ruby-smalltalk.blogspot.com/

There's no one thing that's true. It's all true.
--
Ernest Hemingway