Marc Heiler wrote:
> For some reason my brain likes simple things

Everyone's brain likes simple things. Unfortunately one of the
side-effects of education is to make people believe that complex things
are somehow better. In kindergarten we learn that "Simple Simon" means
stupid Simon, and the process carries on right up to higher degree
level. Hence all those mathematical papers full of incomprehensible
formulae, most of which say nothing of interest.

I've come to the conclusion that 90% of people are "complicators": give
them a problem and they'll add bells and whistles to it and make it more
complex than it started out.

I like to think I'm in the other 10%, the "simplifiers". We strip the
problem down to its bare necessities, see the underlying simplicity, and
get things done. :-)

Dave