Guten Abend,

REXML 1.2.5 is now available at the usual place:

        http://www.germane-software.com

This is mainly a bug fix release.  From the release notes:

1.2.5: Bug fixes: doctypes that had spaces between the closing ] and >
generated errors. There was a small bug that caused too many newlines to be
generated in some output. Eelis van der Weegen (what a great name!) pointed
out one of the numerous API errors. Julian requested that add_attributes
take both Hash (original) and array of arrays (as produced by
StreamListener). I killed the mailing list, accidentally, and fixed it
again. Fixed a bug in next_sibling, caused by a combination of mixing
overriding <=>() and using Array.index().

Please note that I mentioned that I killed the mailing list, which means
anybody who subscribed more than a week ago were magically unsubscribed,
and will have to subscribe again.  If you don't get this message in your
email from the mailing list, you probably were one of the unlucky ones.
Sorry about that!

--
 |..  I/O, I/O, it's off to disk I go, a bit or byte to read or write,
<|>    I/O, I/O.
/|\
/|