Thank you for your answer,

I already read this discussion about this problem of packaging.
But unfortunatly my problem is that have an entire application
workin and using ruby. I really need this application to be
ruby installation dependant ... or at least reduced to
an exe with the ruby interpreter appart. And i would need
this very quickly as deadline is near.

Do you have any alternative under Windows that would achieve
that goal ?

Thank you very much.

news:20020110230430.GA21372 / radiac.mine.nu...