Hello,

Anukul Singhal wrote:
> autoIt = WIN32OLE.new("AutoItX3.Control")
> bb = IO.popen("C:/Windows/Notepad.exe")
> sleep 3.0
> appID = autoIt.WinGetHandle("Untitled -Notepad")
> sAppID = appID.to_s
> appHandle = autoIt.HWnd(sAppID)
> puts appHandle
>
> The above piece of code gives me this error:
>
> 1) Error:
> test_client_actions_click_positive(Client_unit_test):
> WIN32OLERuntimeError: unknown property or method `HWnd'
>     HRESULT error code:0x80020006
>       Unknown name.
>
> Although HWnd is a supported method for AutoIt, I am getting this error.

I think HWnd is a function for AutoIt script, but HWnd is not
included in AutoItX3.Control.
HWnd is not included the ole_methods list.

  autoIt = WIN32OLE.new("AutoItX3.Control")
  p autoIt.ole_methods

How about asking AutoIt Team whether HWnd is included in
AutoItX3.Control or not?
Or Asking AutoIt Team how to call HWnd from VBScript.
If you can call HWnd from VBScript, you could call HWnd from Win32OLE.

   Regards,
   Masaki Suketa