Hi,

I just started plyaing around with treetop and have probably barely
touched the surface of possibilities with this great tool. Anyway I have
a problem that I think should be quite trivial.

My test rule is:

 rule test
    'foo' &'bar' {
    def value
      text_value
    end
   }
  end

This should as I understand it parse the string "foobar" and return only
"foo". For some reason this returns nil. I tried the opposite (switched
'&' with '!') and that works like a charm.

I run: ruby 1.8.4 ( maybe time to upgrade i know.)
and treetop-1.2.4 ( also tested with treetop from git repo.)

Maybe I have missed out on something fundamental and I will appreciate
any response to help me with this matter.

Best regards,

Tom