Yup, my point was that if you don't want to display what is "inherited" from
elsewhere you could provide link there like original ruby-man does.

When you said 'select' I made grep to the sources and new exactly where it's
used :). I just forget to check modules when I was casually browsing, and
the page didn't give a hint for the possible existence of mixed-in modules.

	- Aleksi