Xeno Campanoli wrote:
> Dave Thomas wrote:
>>
>> On Jul 9, 2008, at 2:27 PM, Xeno Campanoli wrote:

Okay, I appear to be creating the persistence file in
/tmp/somerandomyname, and it has the right hashy pair in it, but when I
restart the page independently, it doesn't get that information in my
session.  Again, I am taking all the defaults, so perhaps I'm missing a
requirement here, but I'm presuming it should see the right file in tmp
from a cookie that it creates in the browser, right?  Anyway, once the
file is created, it apparently is not read.  Am I doing this right, or
am I perhaps misunderstanding?

xc