On Thu, Jan 10, 2002 at 03:16:27PM +0900, Dave Thomas wrote:
> > /usr/local/lib/site-ruby/1.6/, the contents of doc/ are copied into
> > /usr/local/lib/site-ruby/doc/<pkgname>/, the contents of test/ are
> > copied into /usr/local/lib/site-ruby/test/<pkgname>/.
> Can I just check: if my Ruby is installed in /tc/usr/ruby..., you'll
> honor those directories and not try to use the 'standard' ones?

As Pit points out (thanks Pit) you have to edit rpkg/config.rb.  Right
now config.rb contains a list of `standard' paths for i386-linux,
others lists will be added as (or if) other platforms' users tell me
what to add.

It's probably not the best solution but I could not think of anything
else, I'd gladly change to something more flexible.

Massimiliano