Hajime-mashite > Amitraj-san

I'm not sure I got your point of problem, but
the discussion so far reminds me of a conceptual problem;

in Smalltalk(and in ruby, nowadays),
(1 + 'a') and ('a' + 1) could give different answers.
These language isn't 'symmetrical' in such point.

So
On 2008/07/09, at 18:51, Amitraj singh Chouhan wrote:

> not any specific program but any program which uses such operators.

if it's your problem for daily life,
You could give a try on CLOS: a OOL in Lisp fashion.

Or CLOS is not practical for you,
You could define Classes in Ruby to
establish Sets --in mathematical sense-- in which
your Operators of concern go with Commutability.
# Ruby is in a spirits of Do-It-YourSelf, I guess.

oop. moderate choice is there: Smalltalk.

The choices are up to you.

  2 bits thinking helps 66.7%

Shindo Motoaki (Motoakira)

21, Higashi-Kurayoshi machi