Markus Jais wrote:

> On Thu, 10 Jan 2002 14:08:09 +0100, Stephan K?mper wrote:
>
> > Hi all,
> >
> > this might be of interest for the German Rubyists: Seems that Dave &
> > Andy's "Programming Ruby" is translated to German and will be published
> > end of february:
> >
> > http://www.addison-wesley.de/projector/projector.asp?page=bookdetails&isbn=382731965X
> >

> do you know, if there will also be a free online version of the german
> translation???

Check

http://home.vr-web.de/juergen.katins/

That's what you were looking for, was it?

> anyway, it is good to have the book translated, this could convince more
> germans that ruby is the coolest language out there.

Hm, I almost always prefer reading the English book - even if it was
originally written in German. I (more or less) always feel soooo tired
when reading a German book about technical stuff...

So what, I'm happily waiting for my copy of the English Way Book. (It
seems that it takes another week or so until Hal's book reaches Euro land.)

Happy rubying!

Stephan