"Pit Capitain" <pit / capitain.de> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:3C3D8EBE.10097.635D936 / localhost...
> On 10 Jan 2002, at 18:50, Erik B?gfors wrote:
>
> > On Thu, 2002-01-10 at 10:42, Jens Nissen wrote:
> > > I have trouble with executing load and eval in two concurrent Ruby
> > > Threads. The code from 'eval' is appended to the file loaded and a
> > > Syntax error appears in the thread executing 'load'. (Environment is
> > > Ruby 1.6.6./mswin32/Windows2K)
> > >

> > Hmm.. It works here on a linux-box...
> >
> > Seams like a windows-issue.  You are not using a cygwin-build are you?
> > Do you have more luck with cygwin?
>
> On my Windows NT with ruby 1.6.4 (2001-06-04) [i386-cygwin] it
> works from the console as expected, but running in RubyWin I get
> the same error as Jens, sometimes at least:

I can't see Erik B?gfors response in the newsgroup, so I could not respond.
I am not using Cygwin because my Ruby is part of a bigger system.

With my mswin32 console, I can reproduce the error, so
maybe it is a problem with the Microsoft Compilation
of Ruby (RubyWin most probably is Microsoft-Compilation??)

Is there somebody out there who can help?

Jens