>  if [isPerfect,   isBeautiful, isWonderful,
>      isNotTooBad, isEasy,      isOhInRuby].select{|x| x}.size <= 2
>    puts "ok"
>  end

Dang, you're too good :).

I didn't find 'select' because there's no

http://www.rubycentral.com/ref/ref_c_array.html#select

and the page don't include link to included modules (in plurar form, because
it would be an improvement over original ruby-man since it displays only
included module and in that module's documentation modules it has included)
so I didn't look for Enumerable.

Fair enough, I won't argue this side of the BooleanClasses anymore. I like
them :). And I could always redefine them to be able to say

  a = b + couldYouGiveMeSimpleYesOrNoAnswer + isThereStillMoreThruth

and be happy being able to calculate truths :).

	- Aleksi